Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Doppelganger

This gorgeous girl goes by the name of Imogen Watt.  Signed to Red 11 only two months ago, she's the hotter than a hot knife through butter having featured in numerous editorials, photo shoots and looks books for the likes of Twenty Seven names, Sophie Burrowes, Karen Walker, and Moochi (to name but a few).



Rapunzel Rapunzel you are a babe.







I first saw a photo of Imogen  when I was scouting for a model for an upcoming photo shoot.  I immediately thought of one of my favourite girls (and the girl I wanted to use) at Ali Mc D, Olivia Haye.  The two seem almost separated at birth in how alike they look. 





I featured pictures of her a couple of months ago (here and here) in my extras coverage of Dunedin Fashion week.  With such big blue eyes and long blonde hair, Olivia has a huge amount of potential which as of yet hasn't been utilised.  She is definitely worth keeping an eye on.


Olivia Haye photos from Ali Mc D

1 comment:

The Fashion Bloggess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.