Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Frocks and Felines and Favourites - Partioto Uno

As you can probably tell I'm kind of obsessed with cats.  Whilst meandering around on the internet yesterday I found a little jem which incorporates two my most favoured things at present


A)CATS 

B)Twenty Seven Names 


Don't even get me started on how much I love twenty seven names . . tumble, tuck and roll and there we go I just did.  Flag the fact that these girls are also from Dunedin (holla), the clothes are just stunningly gorgeous.  Simple, beautiful silhouettes, twenty seven names have mastered the art of dressing girls and ladies alike.   


Here are my favourites from the Summer 2010 collection lookbook shot by Guy Coombes.













I would love love to use this girl(above) in one of our upcoming shoots



Endeth partioto uno on a angelesque note.

No comments: