Saturday, March 13, 2010

Great Scott!

So far this week has been crazy busy.  In between blogging for Runway Passport, modelling in the 'Back to the Future' show run by the Op Shop on Carroll Crew (ie Presbyterian support), interviewing some of the local and international designers for articles, helping out with preparations for the iD fashion show and doing my normal job, there's few precious moments to just sit down and enjoy the simple things, like Home and Away (yes, I love to hate to love it).  I really wouldn't have it any other way though.  So enough rambling, here are a few photos from the mischief I've been getting up to the last few days. Over and out [ccccccsshhhh].



It's tough being beautiful.
(Back to the Future Fashion show)




Ryota (Japan) preparing his girl's for juduging
(Emerging Designers Judging)


Every day should be one filled with diamante nails darling.
(Emerging Designers judging - Ryota, Japan)


Love love love
(Emerging Designers judging - Anne-Mieke Ystma)


They better be smiling with their eyes
(Emerging Designers show - Siobhan Moroney)


I want Zhandra Rhodes to be my grandma.
(Emerging Designers - Winner Igor Galas & Judges)


You're looking a photo taken of looking at photos


3 comments:

Mish said...

Nice work! The Saturday show was great! - Love Company of Strangers!

Anonymous said...

Do we get photos of 'Back to the Future'? When I last went to Carroll they said all their best stuff was all out for it. I tried as best I could to hide my disappointment.

Y said...

I got caught up in getting changed, managed to take a few but not as many as I would have liked. I'll see if I can track some down though and will post them if I do x

I love shop on Carroll so much. You should see their back rooms. An utter paradise for the vintage crazed, hats, shoes, gloves, jackets, DRESSES, everything everything!