Thursday, March 25, 2010

Emerging Designers

A few shots from the show of some of my favourite bits and pieces x


Chris Sullivan - Seen in Dunedin

My wee camera 

Emelie Johannson: 'You Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve' - very fortunately this photo does justice to the stunningly beautiful colours she used in her collection.  I'm coveting a pair of the marbled tights something terrible. 


Chris Sullivan- Seen in Dunedin


Glenn Yungnickel: 'In the Red' - Again, I love the colour.  Glenn hand dyed all his own fabrics.  Such a clean collection.  I love the dual tone panels on the jackets. 


Chris Sullivan - Seen in Dunedin


Ryota Shiga: 'A I'- I LOVE the outfit on the front right.  I actually asked Ryota outright if I could buy it off him.  I think he had to use it for another competition but fingers and eyelashes crossed it will come to me one day and I can embrace my Azian tendencies in the utmost of style xx


Chris Sullivan - Seen in Dunedin


Laura Marshall: 'Men in Men's Clothing' - Laura used doyleys!  Of all things!  And made them look AWESOME. FOR GUYS. (Yes, enough with the fragmented sentences)  Now if she would just make a womens wear collection please.


Chris Sullivan - Seen in Dunedin


Sophie Hardy: 'Possession Obsession' - I am in love with this collection.  Sophie makes dressing all in one colour look so effortless and sophisticated. 

Finale, Finito!
xx

No comments: