Saturday, May 29, 2010

Clog, drop and lock it.

I'm a self confessed shocking shoe shopper.  I'll happily invest in a beautiful dress, but when it comes to shoes I always chicken out. 

No more, I say, no more!  I'm on the hunt for something other than faded black chucks to wear during the upcoming winter months.  I never said anything about practicality though . . .






These Rachel Comey clogs are just what I've been searching for.  Teamed with a pair of grey ankle socks, knee highs, or opaques and I'd be as happy as a harlot from Holland. 





Madewell Wedges








Dieppa Restrepo would be welcome in my wardrobe any day.  Nothing beats the shine of a new pair of patent shoes. (They also have a cute video of shoes shuffle dancing around on a wooden floor, reminiscent of a school dance)





After watching the music video for Janelle Monae's 'Tightrope', I'm pretty much sold on hunting down a pair of these.






No comments: