Friday, April 30, 2010

Where we're going


Recently, I worked on a photo shoot doing creative direction and styling with two good friends of mine, James Stringer (photographer) and Michelle Brindle (MAC make up artist).  This is like a second form of my winter wishlist featuring pieces from the winter collections of Stolen Girlfriends club, Twenty seven names, Lover, Cheap Monday's, Vanishing Elephant and Beau Coops shoes. 

Let me know if you have a favourite photo!



























You can check out the images in a higher resolution here.


Models Laken Yarker and Thomas Parsons @ Alimcd.co.nz
Clothing @ Slick Willys
Styling : Yeshe Dawa
Makeup : Michelle Brindle using MAC
Hair : Kylie Crutchley @ Sliver


2 comments:

Mish said...

the one where Laken is sitting down is my fav x

Flick said...

Second from the bottom, I would defintely wear that. If only I had some money...