Thursday, April 29, 2010

Senor Fat Cat


Cats are the funniest animal on this planet.  







How could you be sad, shitty, upset, down, bored, lonely or tetchy looking at Senor Fat cat here?  I certainly couldn't.

"MrrrroawcatfoodgivemecatfoodIcanseeitwithmylittlecateyesimreallyhungrymraowmraowmroawmroawiwontstopmraowingtillyoufeedmeeeemraaaowjellymeat".

I talk to my cat when I see him.  I often get caught by the neighbours launching into a full blown impression of him.  In most instances it's as he stands beside me while I try to unlock the kitchen door, edging into my legs trying to get in first, thinking he has me fooled with his little show of love before he zip zap zooms in as soon as the lock clicks.  My impression consists of one continuous long droning sound; it starts out low and undulates, weaving and winding in and out of various off pitch, nail on chalkboard octaves before petering off into a faint purr in the distance.  I've got it down to a fine art if I do say so myself.  No behind the hedge mutterings or peering glances through doily curtains is going to curb my enthusiasm.  


No comments: