Monday, March 23, 2009

Indeed

I love this new Lily Allen song, 'Not fair'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VSJwWP8NqI

On the surface it seems to be sweet and innocent but when you really listen to the lyrics its far more interesting than I could ever had realised. It reminds me a little of the way Jenny Lewis works within Rilo Kiley. I also quite like the photo of her on the most recent issue of Pulp.



It makes me want to do three things:

1. Thief back my 30 strong nail polish collection I gifted to a young friend during my later teen years during a spontaneous spring clean and reinvention of my self. This just reinforces the necessity of my hoarding ways in that I really do use things years later. Just like the emergency wrapping paper collection will come in handy one of these birthdays . . .

2. Get a blunt fringe again and get my GHD on.

3. Arm my wrists in a similar magpie obsessive manner.




Y xo

No comments: